MY INTERNATIONAL CARNATIC MUSIC & DANCE COMPETITION
Date: 12 & 13 December 2020 | Time: 9am – 6pm | Venue: ZOOM
- The competition is open to participants globally.
- Competition will be held Online.
- Only Individual (Solo) participation is allowed.
- For Vocal Competitions – Shruti box to be prepared by Participant. No accompaniment instruments are allowed.
- Vocal & Instrument participants will be given ONE workshop by internationally acclaimed musician before the Competition.
- Traditional attire is recommended for live competitions.
- Participants will be contacted for prize claims within a week after the announcement of winners.
- All participants will be awarded e-Certificates of Participation. Winners will be awarded e-Certificates of Achievement.
- Prizes: 3 winners per Age Category 1st USD 30 / RM100,
- 2nd USD 20 / RM70
- 3rd USD 10 /RM50)
- Carnatic Star Award – USD 70 /RM300
- Carnatic Star Award: There will be potentially ONE Carnatic Star each for Vocal and Instrumental. Carnatic Star can be declared only if the performers meet the criteria.
- Decision of the judges will be final and no appeal will be entertained at any level.
- Closing date for registration is 1 November 2020. Late registrations will not be entertained.
- Bank details for Participation Fee payment
- Acct Name: Sugam Culture & Heritage Berhad
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (Petaling Jaya Main)
- Account Number: 5641 6443 6231
- Swift Code: MBBEMYKLXXX
14. Payment through Paypal:
- Payment id:paypal.me/sugamch
- Participation in the competition implies that participants accept these rules. Non-compliance with the rules results in the automatic cancellation of the participation in the competition and of the candidacy for the prize.
- Inaccurate or dishonest declarations, or any fraud, results in the participant’s disqualification.
- The Organiser has the right to print/exhibit/promote/use all submitted work for publicity and marketing purposes.
- The Organiser assumes no liability in case the internet network, phone lines, or any reception tool dysfunctions and prevents the effective functioning of the competition.
- Moreover; its responsibility will not be engaged for problems related to the transport, reception or loss of mail or e-mail.
- The Organiser assumes no liability in case of technical, material or software malfunction or defect (virus, bug) affecting the participants’ computer system or computer equipment and data, and the related consequences on their professional, personal or commercial activity.
- The Organiser will be able to, at any point in time, notably for technical reasons or for updates and maintenance, interrupt access to its website and the competition it contains.
- The Organiser will in no case be responsible for these interruptions and their consequences. No compensation can be claimed on these grounds.
Thank you for your participation.